Modular Belt Washer
The Modular Belt Washer (MBW) is a conveyer belt system designed to customize your cleaning process.
Aqualine Belt Washers
Unlike other aqueous belt washers, this system comes with a wide array of features, including stainless steel belts and tank construction, side and bottom spray, a high pressure top spray, electric immersion heaters, immersion modules and belt-on-belt conveyor, gas or steam heat - amongst others.
Use the tabs above to view features, benefits and other information.
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Many Conveyor Designs & Construction Materials Available
• Isolated Process Zones To Prevent Cross Contamination Of Stages
• Many Pump & Blower Options
• Available Glass Viewing Windows
• Many Filtration Options Available
• Easy Access Spray Manifolds
• UL Listed
• PLC Control / Color Touchscreen MMI
• Temperature Displays
• Conveyor Speed Control / Display
• Panel Mounted Pressure Gauges
• Stainless Steel Drip Pan
• Acoustic Insulation For Quiet Operation
• Available ESD Protection
• Bag Filters
• Liquid Sealed Spray Zone
• Easy Conversion: Aqueous or Semi Aqueous
• Automatic Cleaning Agent Makeup
• Available Marine Style Cleanout Doors
• Aqueous & Semi-Aqueous Chemistries
• Electronic, Precision & Industrial Configurations
• High Speed & Throughput
• Flexible & Scalable Design
• Many Conveyor Options Including Monorail
• Electric, Steam Or Gas Heat
Baron-Blakeslee's capable team of engineers is available to answer for any custom-design requests. Please contact Unique Equipment Corporation for more information about this belt washer system, and how we can meet your requirements.