MRR Precision Stills
M-Series Precision Stills series can be used in conjunction with the M-Series vapor degreasers series.
Use of the M series Solvent Recycling system allows for efficient reclamation of precision cleaning solvents,
conserving your solvent and eliminating waste.
Use the tabs above to view features, benefits and other information.
• Stainless Steel T-304 Construction
• 5-Side Tank Insulation
• Closed Loop System
• Completely Automated Solvent Transfer To Still From Degreaser
• Refrigerant Cooled Cylindrical Plate Heat Exchanger
• Air Cooled Refrigeration
• Solvent Vapor Control
• High Temperature Control
• Digital Liquid Temperature Control
• Low Level Control
• High Level Control
• Guided Wave Radar Level Sensor for Robust, Maintenance-Free Level Measurement
• Dual Sight Ports
• Solvent Level Sight Glass
• Remote Thermometer for Refrigeration
• Base Mounted for Convenient Drainage into Waste Drums
• Easy maintenance
• Closed loop design virtually eliminates emissions
• Dramatically reduced solvent losses over standard open-top systems
• Refrigeration cooled for high-purity distillation
• No water utilities required
• Solvent sub-cooled for maximum water separation
Why use an M-Series solvent recycling still? For one, it's extremely easy - the system is automated and requires little-to-no-maintenance. For another, it's handy, featuring a closed-loop design which eliminates virtually all emissions and drastically reduces solvent losses over open-top solvent recovery systems. No water utilities are required, and it's manufactured in three sizes to suit your specialized needs. Please contact Unique Equipment Corporation today for more information on M-Series precision stills.